Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Andrew Bird 3/17/12 The Tabernacle- Atlanta, GA


I guess you could call me a casual Andrew Bird fan. I am impressed with his musical abilities: he's an amazing violinist, glockenspielist (?), guiatrist and whistler. Watching him whistle while playing another instrument is a special sight.

I enjoy his work but wouldn't consider myself very knowledgeable about his whole catolog. I'm glad I made the trek to ATL to catch the show at the Tabernacle, a beautiful old church turned rock venue.
For a much better review, visit http://www.howsmyliving.com/2012/03/19/concert-review-andrew-bird-tabernacle-atlanta-ga-31712/

Setlist:
Instrumental
Nyatiti
Danse Caribe
Armchairs
Desperation Breeds
Measuring Cups
Give It Away
Eyeoneye
Effigy
Lazy Projector
Near Death Experience Experience
Skin, Is My
Lusitania
Plasticities
Fake Palindromes

Encore
Trials, Troubles, Tribulations
Goin’ Home
Don’t Be Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment